Monday, March 24, 2008

“What you don’t know about “organic’ that can cost you a fortune in expense!”


· Find out which oils to buy organic!

· Why buying certain “organic label” essential oil and herbs can be a complete waste of money!

One of the number one questions I’ve gotten from customers and clients over the years is:

“ Are your essential oils and natural goods grown organically?”

Very good question!

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the whole organic movement and what it all means.

There’s a large movement toward everything organic and that’s a really good thing for the most part…

There is however, one big exception to the rule when it comes to buying essential oils and many herbs!

I wanted clarity myself so I went straight to my knowledgeable sources to get the truth about organic products in our industry.

After interviewing a couple of quality control experts at some of my bigger suppliers, I found out some very interesting facts about organic in this industry!

Here’s what my trusted sources had to say about organically grown product:

“When it comes to essential oils, tinctures, and many dried herbs…the term “organic” is basically redundant.”

Why?
“Because almost all crops grown for our essential oil and herb production are “wild-crafted” meaning that they’ve been grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides to begin with.”

No comments: